- Coconut oil has many benefits like it is beneficial for skin care, hair care, health care, weight loss, improving digestion, treating yeast infection & enhances immunity against many a infection & disease.
- It is suitable for all skin types and good for dry skin, dry patches and wounds,say experts.
- Using coconut oil on your skin regularly can be the difference between flaky, dry skin, and soft, glowing skin, as coconut oil is known for moisturizing property & most popular for its hydrating benefits.
New Delhi, 11 September’2017: In this article , we will talk about the skin benefits of coconut oil.
Coconut Oil Across The World:
Along with tropical part of the world cocnut oil is used across the world like: US, Canada, Europe and Australia. People from all over the world are discovering the wonders this oil can create and it is again gaining popularity throughout the world. People residing in the tropical parts/areas believe that it protects from the sun’s harmful rays. So this natural oil, without any chemical or additives, can protect the skin in some of the hottest and sunniest places on earth better than our processed and artificial sun creams, this is one of the most amazing skin benefits of coconut oil.
Here is the list of Skin Benefits of Coconut oil:
- Coconut oil is an amazing skin moisturizer: It can be applied as a moisturizer on your face/skin, as it does not feel sticky on your skin because our body temperature is normally above 97F, so, coconut oil melts on our skin as soon as you apply. It easily seeps into the skin pores, moisturizing deeply and thoroughly. One of the wonderful skin benefits of coconut oil.
- Coconut oil prevents premature aging, reduces wrinkles: because it contains antioxidant Vitamin E, known to protect skin cells from damage over time. The Vitamin E found in coconut oil soothes eczema, sunburn and psoriasis, and its antiviral and anti-fungal benefits even help to treat bug bites. one of the medicinal skin benefits of coconut oil.
- Coconut oil contains 3 fatty acids: capric acid, lauric acid and caprylic acid. Each of these acids kill candida, a common cause of fungal infection on your skin.
- Coconut oil protects from harmful sun rays, one of the natural skin benefits of coconut oil.
- Soothe chapped lips.
- To Shave your legs: because of its skin-soothing properties, applying coconut oil will leave your legs looking hydrated (but never greasy).
- As a deep-conditioned: That’s the reason many conditioner contains coconut oil. Apply it before shower & wash it to show the wonder.
- Coconut oil is a perfect body moisturizer.
- As a face cleanser: Simply rub the oil in circular motions all over your face and neck, giving yourself a gentle massage as you go. When you’re done, wash off the residue with your favorite cleanser.
- Coconut oil reduces stretch marks.